This is a super easy 3 ingredient ice cream (egg and dairy free) that is surprisingly smooth and also very delicious. Strawberries are coming into season and what to do with this wonderful crate I asked myself?
Answer was to rinse and put a handful of strawberries into the freezer along with some Almond Milk. I use ice trays to freeze the almond milk into cubes. A few weeks ago, I bought some organic agave syrup to use as a natural sweetener but not yet tried it. So here was the perfect occasion. I was well impressed with the taste of this new found ingredient – a lighter version of golden syrup. In the afternoon, I simply whizzed together the frozen strawberries and milk with some agave syrup and chopped up a few fresh strawberries too. It got a definite thumbs up from my two little eager testers…
- 200 grm fresh strawberries, frozen
- 150 grm almond milk, frozen
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Rinse and clean strawberries. Place in freezer for a few hours until frozen.
- Use an ice tray and pour in almond milk. Place in freezer until frozen.
- In the blender, combine strawberries, milk and agave syrup.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds and it's ready to serve!